CSIT WORLD SPORTS GAMES 2023
The WSG will be held in the cities of Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico and Riccione from 5th to 10th of September 2023.
AICS – Associazione Italiana Cultura Sport is the Host of the VII. CSIT WORLD SPORTS GAMES, together with the cooperation and patronage of the municipality of Cervia and Emilia Romagna Region, the knowledge partnership with ACSI – Associazione di Cultura, Sport e Tempo Libero and the cooperation with the municipalities of Cesena, Cesenatico, Riccione.
Latest information about the games will be published step by step. Check back regularly and you won’t miss anything! In addition, we will publish important updates on our social media channels.
All detailed information – especially about registration, accommodation and travel – can be found in the official invitation.
Date of arrival: September 5th, 2023
Date of departure: September 10th, 2023
You will arrive either at the International Airport Bologna (BLQ) or the railway station Bologna Centrale. From there, WSG-branded shuttle buses will take you to Cervia, the capital of the WSG 2023, in less than 1 hour.
Remember to mark the following two registration deadlines in your calendars:
- Preliminary registration deadline: May 26th, 2023
Only the number of persons (inlc. gender), sports disciplines, hotel categories as well as estimated day of arrival and departure must be indicated. 50% of your costs are due by this date.
- Definitive registration deadline: June 30th, 2023
Detailed information about your participants (name, email address, sports discipline, age, weights category, hotel categories, exact date and time of arrival/departure) must be given. Within the final payment 100% of your costs are due by this date.
As the Covid-19 pandemic is still part of our lives CSIT offeres three optional insurance policies for the WSG 2023. More information can be found in the official invitation
- Covid-19 related total cancellation policy:Each participant will be able to cancel the participation at the Games, by showing EMILIOC the positive result of the Covid-19 test. The participant will we be fully reimbursed of all WSG package expenses.
- Policy for positive Covid-19 test result:In case of positive result of the test Covid-19 during the participation at the event the participant is obliged to undertake all the health measures among which the quarantine/isolation measures and to delay the departure to go back home. An insurance policy can provide the participant a reimbursement to contribute to the supplementary expenses (accommodation, food etc.).
- WSG health insurance:Acc. to the Italian legal framework an insurance is provided to cover athletes and sports delegation’s members for all health risks related to the sport practice and participation at the official events from the arrival to the departure and linked to the official WSG 2023 sports facilities and facilities of the Opening and Closing Ceremonies.